9jabook

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to the RSS feed, like us on Facebook, or sign-up for the free email newsletter which contains life news, hints and tips,visit our Article Submission Page.  Also Please Read This.Thanks for visiting !

So... since we're all Abuja-based, I want to suggest a 9jabook meet-n-greet! Hopefully, we'll have some suggestions as to what to do, when, where, etc. What do you all think?

DO respond!

Article Views: 20 share what you think

Replies to This Book Discussion

I thinks it's cool, been scratching the sand with my foot and my head with my fingers. Let’s spark it off and make something happen.
so what is slowing this down ?
is really a great idea...pls i like to be part of this great gathering...so contact me on these numbers wheneva the date, time and venue is fixed(08054633152/08063369426)
Guys, no one is suggesting a date. i think the Saturaday 30th May will be perfect. and we can meet at Abuja Gardens, by 3pm...? just thinkin aloud
It will be an interesting gathering of the good ,the bad and the ugly!!!!!!!!!! Whaooooooooooooooo.
Hello Biodun Ogundele, It will be nice and gathering of the good ,also it will be an interesting chating with you so that I will Know more about you.Thanks for your cooperation.Best regard ciao.
So you are Abuja-based, I want to know what type of work you do now at abuja?.
Well it be nice to meet you at Abuja when come to Niger next year thanks
let us bond strongly on the web first
Let'a get started.
I'll be the MC & moderator.
What's Your own take on it?

RSS

webmadam noelene's 5 discussions were featured
2 hours ago
webmadam noelene posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconFeatured Books - 9jabook
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
joseph osukwu replied to webmadam noelene's discussion Shock as 3 UK Lesbians Marry Each Other - Expecting their First Child !
6 hours ago
webmadam noelene replied to webmadam noelene's discussion Shock as 3 UK Lesbians Marry Each Other - Expecting their First Child !
6 hours ago
jimmy bals shared Weboga's discussion on Twitter
7 hours ago
bintexhimself's 14 discussions were featured
7 hours ago
bintexhimself posted discussions
7 hours ago
Profile Iconsegun ogunbiyi and biodun jagunlabi joined 9jabook
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
webmadam noelene posted a status
"You are Looking Beautiful on Facebook is a polite way to say You are not Beautiful .. its true ...sigh"
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Drey Da updated their profile
22 hours ago
Drey Da replied to Weboga's discussion Northern "TB Joshua" Alhaji AMG to Expose Boko Haram Boss
22 hours ago
joseph osukwu replied to cozzy websisiEko and tatafo's discussion JAMB: Only 3 Candidates Scored above 300 out of 1.5million candidates in 2012 UTME Results. Check results online
yesterday
joseph osukwu replied to Weboga's discussion Northern "TB Joshua" Alhaji AMG to Expose Boko Haram Boss
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Weboga.

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

Live Video

Related Posts Plugin ...