9jabook

Unilag (Hotel the morems ) Girls in Online Twitter War over Aristo male Customers

In the early hours of yesterday I woke up to an epic twitter fight between a couple of University of Lagos girls who decided to air each others dirty laundry on the social media platform.
No one knows what kicked off the fight but who cares? It was pure comedy! Back in the day chicks used to tear each others weaves out in Moremi Hall…now the battles are being taken to Twitter.
No one is safe.

UNILAG GURLS ON ANOTHER LEVEL

Article Views: 1758 share what you think

Comment

Replies to This Book Discussion

wats all these?
Sad....some young dude will take em home to mama!
Hold on smtin is wrong with d timing of d twit...hmm
im so shocked!!! dat ws ma senior in secondary school! my gudness, wht hs cum ova gurlz... smh
Wow! I love this girl's stupidity and shamelessness....Bloody prostitute.
mama.. go sey my pikin dey skool ooo... chai!
Tomorrow, person go keep these ones for house oh! Absolute nonsense!... If truly they say that they do not care what we think or say of them, I dare all of them to take this video to National TV so that the whole world will view them. Stupid bitches!

This is showing her level of Ignorance, stupidity, shamelessness and most of all PROSTITUTION!!!!!! May God make you grow up very, very fast!!!!!! Imagine, someone will be there thinking that he has a fiance!!!!!

GOD, have mercy....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Weboga.

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...