9jabook

joseph osukwu's Books (120)

Books Replied To (120) Replies .

"Mumu gay"

joseph osukwu replied 11 hours ago to I Gay and Proud - CEO of Apple Tim Cook 'I'm a Homosexual " says Iphone & Ipad Boss

1 11 hours ago
Reply by joseph osukwu

"These Elders of chaos and division always speak out of grudges and greed. They seem…"

joseph osukwu replied Aug 13 to Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities

1 Aug 13
Reply by joseph osukwu

"Their could be no disputing the fact that Ebola virus is man made.Now,it's affirmed…"

joseph osukwu replied Aug 13 to Ebola Weapon - ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, North Korea etc may make Biological Weapon - Russian British Experts Warn

1 Aug 13
Reply by joseph osukwu

"This is a funny ruse to stand down."

joseph osukwu replied Aug 7 to Nigerian Doctors suspend strike because of Ebola !

1 Aug 7
Reply by joseph osukwu

"I find this man Moses funny. "

joseph osukwu replied Jul 24 to Buhari Assasination Attempt Inside Story - 82 Innocent Lives Lost from Twin Bomb Blasts in Kaduna (PHOTOS)

6 Jul 25
Reply by Jymz

"WWF impeachment championship Nigeria."

joseph osukwu replied Jul 22 to Speaker Of Ebonyi State Assembly Impeached !

2 Jul 22
Reply by joseph osukwu

"The Western scientists should be held responsible. Over the years Africa has become…"

joseph osukwu replied Jul 8 to Disaster Ebola Nigeria ? - What Needs to Be Known - US Man Tested in Ghana

2 Jul 13
Reply by Gabriel Edem Archibong

"How innocent look they wear like their god fathers."

joseph osukwu replied Jul 5 to Top 3 Female Boko Haram Members Arrested ! (Photos)

1 Jul 5
Reply by joseph osukwu

"Is their further evidence that this unruly man is the architect of the present viole…"

joseph osukwu replied Jun 18 to What they said ! Retired General Buhari on Sharia Law

2 Jun 18
Reply by joseph osukwu

"How could Nigeria government negotiate with ghost foreigners? This is an unpardonabl…"

joseph osukwu replied Jun 17 to Prepare for "WAR": Boko Haram-We will not dialogue with Infidel Government

3 Jun 17
Reply by joseph osukwu

RSS

© 2014   Created by Weboga.

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

tweet Search Related Posts Plugin ...